Friday 15 July 2011

Row Row Row Your Boat...

This month our theme is the Seaside.  I couldn't resist this little boat sand pit when I saw it in Clearance Bargains yesterday.  It really was a bargain too at just £13!  Paul assembled it and I filled it with 8 bags of sand.  We had trouble getting the children out of it at dinner time!

They enjoyed hunting for shells which I hid in the sand.  They collected them all up in a bucket.  Then we had fun burying each other's feet and making sandcastles before the toddlers knocked them down!




I am hoping to get a large piece of wood and attach it to the back of the boat and the children can help to paint a seaside scenery on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Oakley Childcare Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting